Information about cookies policy
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored by the server to the user terminal device and is designed for use with a web service. These files allow the user to identify the device and properly display a web page, adjusting it to the users preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device, and a unique number.
- As part of the website are used for the following types of cookies: Cookies Session - temporary files that remain on your machine until logout from the website or disable the Web browser. Cookies fixed - files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually removed. Cookies external entities - to customize the displayed page to your preferences and collecting statistics.
- Cookies are used to:
- Web content adaptation service to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites
- create statistics that help us to understand how users use the web pages, which allows improving the structure and content
- maintain the users session